- A room in the hotel is rented for days. The hotel day lasts from 3 p.m. to 11 a.m. the next day. If the Guest has not specified the length of stay, it is assumed that the room has been rented for one day.
- A request to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival should be reported by the hotel guest at the reception desk by 10.00 am on the closing date of the room rental. The hotel takes into account the wishes of extending the stay as far as possible. There is an additional charge for this service.
- The hotel provides services in accordance with its category and standard. In case of reservations regarding the quality of services, please report them to the Reception as soon as possible, which will enable us to react immediately.
- The hotel is obliged to provide
- conditions for full and unhindered rest for the Guest
- security of the stay, including keeping the information about the Guest secret
- professional and courteous service
- cleaning the room and carrying out the necessary repairs of the devices during the Guest’s absence, and in the case of the Guest’s presence only if he agrees and wishes
- if possible, a different room or otherwise mitigate the inconvenience when the faults in the room cannot be removed
- At the Guest’s request, the Hotel provides the following services free of charge:
- providing information related to stay and travel
- wake up at scheduled time
- storage of money and valuables during the Guest’s stay at the Hotel in the hotel safe
- storage of luggage of guests checked in at the Hotel
- The hotel is responsible for the loss or damage of items brought by persons using its services to the extent specified in the provisions of art. 846-849 of the Civil Code.
- The guest should notify the hotel reception about the damage immediately after it is discovered.
- The hotel’s liability for the loss or damage of money, securities, valuables or items of scientific or artistic value is limited if these items are not deposited at the Reception, in accordance with Art. 849 of the Civil Code.
- The Hotel is not responsible for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the Guest left in the free parking lot, directly adjacent to the Hotel.
- Due to fire regulations, vehicles parked in forbidden places will be removed at the user’s expense.
- The hotel guest is financially responsible for any damage or destruction of the hotel’s equipment and technical devices caused by his fault.
- The hotel guest is jointly and severally liable with the perpetrator for damages caused by the visitors.
- Each time leaving the room, the Guest should check if the door is locked. After checking out, the Guest should return the card to the Reception. The hotel reserves the right to charge a one-time fee of PLN 20 for lost or damaged cards.
- The hotel guest cannot transfer the room to third parties, even if the period for which he has paid the fee for the stay has not expired.
- People who are not checked-in at the Hotel may stay in a hotel room from 7.00 am to 10.00 pm.
- There is silence at the hotel from 10.00 pm to 7.00 am.
- The hotel is completely non-smoking. Please be advised that as of November 15, 2010, in accordance with the Act of April 8, 2010 amending the Act on health protection against the consequences of using tobacco and tobacco products and the Act on the State Sanitary Inspection (Journal of Laws No. 81, item 529) – smoking is prohibited in the entire hotel. Pursuant to Art. 13.2 of the above-mentioned Act, breach of the prohibition is punishable by a fine in the amount of PLN 500.
- On the premises of the hotel, with the exception of rooms, you can consume alcohol purchased only at the hotel. The fee for consuming your own alcohol on the premises of the hotel is PLN 50 for each opened bottle, and it will be charged automatically each time you fail to comply with the terms and conditions.
- Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use heaters, electric irons and other similar devices that are not part of the hotel room equipment.
- The Hotel may refuse to accept a Guest who, during a previous stay, has grossly violated the hotel regulations by causing damage to the property of the hotel or guests, or to the person of Guests, Hotel employees or other people staying at the Hotel, or otherwise disturbing the peaceful stay of Guests or the functioning of the Hotel .
- The hotel may shorten the stay of a Guest who violates the hotel regulations and breaks the law.
- Personal belongings left in the hotel room by a departing Guest will be stored for a period of 3 months. At the Guest’s request, they can be sent to the address provided after the shipping fee has been paid.
- When using additional Hotel services, please check the hours by which the service should be reported.
- Please be advised that the Hotel complies with and applies the provisions in accordance with the regulation of the European Council of the GDPR.
- The hotel is monitored 24 hours a day. By staying on the premises, the Guests agree to include their image under this monitoring. The hotel is not entitled to share the image of the Guests, except for the express order of the authorities authorized to do so.
- The basis for the Guest’s check-in to the room is the presentation of an identity document: ID card or passport and providing the necessary data for the check-in: name and surname and PESEL number. Providing other contact details is voluntary.
- The Hotel may charge a deposit (in cash or on a debit/credit card) in the amount of PLN 500 per room for any additional expenses in the Restaurant or other costs related to the Guests’ stay at the Hotel. Refusal to make a deposit is tantamount to cancellation of the reservation.
If the Regulations are changed, this change does not apply to the Guest who previously made the reservation.
The regulations are valid from 01/06/2020.
Hotel Director, Izabela Pilszek