Information about personal data for guests of the Silesian Hotel *** in Katowice
- The administrator of personal data of guests of Hotel Silesian in Katowice is Hotel Trzy Stawy Katowice Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Katowice, ul. Szybowcowa 1a; entered into the National Court Register under the number 0000397990 under the NIP number 9542731271
The purpose for which Hotel Silesian processes personal data is the conclusion and implementation of a contract for the provision of hotel and / or catering services.
In addition, the purpose of processing personal data by Hotel Silesian is:
- pursuing possible claims in connection with the damage suffered by the Hotel caused by the guest or defense against the claims of the guest in relation to the Silesian Hotel
- documenting the performance of the service for tax purposes
- providing the highest quality services for hotel and restaurant guests
If the guest has consented to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, Hotel Silesian processes personal data for this purpose, i.e. in order to send marketing information about its products and services to the guest.
In addition, the Hotel processes personal data of guests collected by hotel monitoring in order to ensure the safety of hotel guests and other people staying at the Silesian Hotel.
The legal basis for the processing of the guest’s personal data obtained by the Hotel is the contract for the provision of hotel services. The legal basis for the processing of guest’s personal data used for marketing purposes is the guest’s consent. The hotel informs that the consent may be withdrawn at any time.
Withdrawal of consent does not affect the validity of the processing that took place before the withdrawal of consent. The legal basis for the processing of guest’s personal data by monitoring is the protection of his vital interests and protection of the vital interests of other natural persons, as well as the justified purpose of the administrator. The legal basis for the processing of the guest’s personal data to ensure the highest quality of services for hotel guests is the justified purpose of the administrator.
The hotel provides personal data to the following categories of entities:
- companies providing hotel IT support services and IT software
- to transport and taxi companies when the guest orders transport or courier services
- law firms (law firms) providing legal advisory and representation services
- Tax Office
- obtained in connection with the concluded contract for the provision of hotel services will be processed during the period of limitation of tax claims or civil law claims of the Hotel or guest, depending on which of these events occurs later
- obtained on the basis of consent for marketing purposes will be processed for the period of validity of the consent for marketing purposes
- obtained in connection with the monitoring will be processed for 14 days from the date of recording, and then will be permanently deleted
Each guest has the right to access their own personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing. Access to data is possible at the headquarters of the Hotel, the Hotel provides the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org through which you can contact us regarding personal data.
Each guest has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00 -193 Warsaw.
- The hotel does not intend to transfer personal data outside the EEA.
- Providing personal data in terms of name and surname and address of residence is a requirement for concluding a hotel service contract. Failure to provide personal data will prevent the hotel from concluding a contract for hotel services.
- The hotel does not make automated decisions based on personal data, including profiling.